Thursday, February 15, 2007

Patriarchy...

It still amazes me that im actually writing a blog... making private droppings of ideas public.....
it fails to bother me now.. how people will take my shit!

I think my need to blog rises from the basic concept of "gettin things out of my system" and the strong effort to not shove it down sumone else's!

A lot of ideas are crowding my head this morning...
like Dependence - are we still stuck in clutches or patriarchy!? understanding that the scales of power equation still tilt towards the man?
Do u understand that it happens to you? Can you being the challenger of the status quo and jazz do something about it? Do you have the confidence in yourself to be stong enough when the the same domination is coming from someone really close to you?
and then can you argue that women let patriarchy rise ... due to the same inability to hurt those they love while men brutally crushed ambition, emotion and aspiration to rise?

random bouncing of ideas...
a little oil for the rusted mind....

1 comment:

  1. Those fucked up gender classes arent doing u any good

    ReplyDelete