Thursday, March 1, 2007

my 1st attempt at photoblogging...

Photoblogging looks like fun.. but im a little vary of the "The year that was" or "My life So far" kinda blogs which are usually the result of peoples' 1st attempt at photoblogging. Heres my little attempt at changing its flavor a little bit...

So Hear Goes.
..
Those two tall slim figures on either side of a baby me are what i call Mom n Dad...
I cant find a better picture to describe our relationship... that tiny little kid was looking up at them in awe.. in her head.. maybe thinking ... "Man...UR HUGE!"
but 16 odd years have gone by.. and she still looks up to them in awe... through the years having discovered that they are big people... not only because they are 30 years older... but bec
ause they have the biggest hearts and she can vouch for that for all she am worth!
There are Million things that these 2 individuals and 1 "complete "synergy have taught me.


To list 5 of the Most important ones; I'd Say
1) Independence
2) Selflessness

3) Patience
4) Walking...
5) Driving ;)


Best Friends (Proper noun) = Manasi

Thats what those 2 words translate to in my dictionary because she is one person I can give credit to for everything she has been and done over the 16 years of us being "Best Friends!"
She taught me how to tie my shoe laces...I taught her how to swing...
She tried in vain to
teach me how to cycle... I tried in vain to teach her to swim...
We've had our share of fighting, bickering, bitching, hating, and then coming bac
k to each other... knowing that after having been through ALL of that... we're still the same mad lil "Imps" that we have always been and that we belong together!

The 5 things i give her credit for (over everything else) are:
1) "Forgive and Forget"
2) The feeling of "Constant"
3) Whatever little I have of an Artistic Eye
4) Conversations (ask our parents of our ridiculous phone bills growing up ;) )
5) Being Manasi!


No comments:

Post a Comment