Monday, May 19, 2008

Identity Shift

The early morning sunrays zoom through the window right on my eyes... Go away.. I don't want to get up just yet...
But its a new day...
Yeah? So?
So nothing, you should get up.. and maybe do something new...
Hem..and New would be?
Something you haven't done before.. or.. haven't done in a while...
But thats not new... thats old!
No.. its just Old New?
Whatever.. but i see your point.. i should do something different... But why?
Because you haven't in a while?
So?
you haven't changed something about yourself in a while...
Thats not true! I keep changing...unconsciously for sure...and why must i change anyways?
Because change is good.. its refreshing... and changing consciously is an interesting experience...
Yeah thats true...


So what do i feel like changing?
1)My point of view
2)The way my blog looks
3)The way my computer screen looks?
4)Maybe.. the music i listen to...
5) My relationships
6) My sense of humor :P
7) My level of self confidence (i love the way it is at the moment - it should remain this way for a while :))
8) Read and complete a book
9) be comfortable with a mess
10) Start something new :P

yeah.. thats about enough change for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment