Saturday, December 27, 2008

Grey's Anatomy and Strawberry Ice-Cream

That- is all the activity I have done in the past 36 hrs plus. And here I am blogging about it!
No no.. don't judge me yet.. I have not hit my head and had a concotion, I don't have blood in my frontal lobe thats changing personality traits, I dont have any extra reproductive organs apart from those I'm supposed to and hence there is no hormonal imbalance I am trying to even out by taking strange drugs.

The point is - I like watching greys anatomy - their pathetic workaholic lives remind me in some way of what mine used to be. They work in teams that they don't always get along with. They have relationships that don't always work out. They go through the anxiety of being new in the institution of the surgery ward and they aspire to becoming a resident. And over and above the stress of all that - they deal with people who are sick and need medical attention. Hmpf- Incoming Exchange should be renamed surgery :P
But why its good to watch greys anatomy is because now i know normal people have those emotions too and face the same situations too.. helps me relate to normal people- you know - being nice to family, making sure work delegated to me is done - generally engaging in family gossip and things. Its like a reintegration procedure...hmm..

Anyways thats as uneventful as it gets at the moment. I'm thinking of doing things now - generally being efficient with something - you know, living a non slob like existance.

So I shall go and do that. And in the mean while leave you with the fact that my body is awesome! I have done no physical activity in 2 days and eaten about 1 litre of ice cream thats heavy in cream and calories. And i have not put on even a few more grams of extra weight! Point being - it only puts on healthy weight - and magically flushes out unhealthy weight!

I think i should be the next medical research :P


No comments:

Post a Comment