Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hot Coffee with Almonds and Whipped Cream

Sigh. How little old me craves for that thing kushank had at barista the other day. I would do a fair amount to go back to Barista and have it if I had someone to go with me. Unfortunately I don't. Because most people I would like to be around at this point in time, without their presence being annoying, are busy with other people doing other things, jamming, partying, smoking ^ or out of town! and new ideas come to mind now, damnit!

But in a way its a blessing that people are busy. Reminds me that at this point I don't want to be partying or jamming or sitting around while people smoke ^. I won't mind travelling. But then I will never mind travelling. The point is that people being busy with things I dont want to do fits in with the isolation plan. Catching up on reads and movies and shows and sleep and studies (most importantly!)

I figured just now that a new number target needs to be made. Thanks to Mr Varun Punjabi and LSE my brain actually works on the lines of numbers now. Not performing mathematical operations on them - just mostly working with them.
My exam timetable is out. The godforesaken exams start on the 7th of May and go on till 5th of June. May is going to be a LONG month. As I look at it, that slims my chances of making it to april lcong if it happens anytime after the 15th. Bummer. At this point I realize that its time I stop looking at all events in my life from an AIESEC perspective.

Withdrawal symptoms are strong. And the reactions are entertaining in retrospect.Not in that moment...
But its good. I've been doing things the AIESECer Apeksha hasn't done in a while... Like listen to Dido and other pop chick singers/bands. I've also been getting drunk on nice alcohol :) Long Island Ice Tea is the shit! :P
Overblown ego is self deflating - which is a very very good thing. Speaking to old friends and catching up and the likes has happened.

I watched Kung Fu Panda today. Feel like doing a watching marathon... what to watch? Grey's anatomy would be ideal - except no one gives it to me (hmpf). Not in a dexter mood. Maybe OC but dont have that either!

Shall watch something - thats mostly pop-y and non deep/intellectual/strong/thought provoking types.

And siddhant the angel just told me he'd give them all to me. So I will be off to pick up my quota of of senseless watches :P

More from appyland soon

No comments:

Post a Comment