Wednesday, May 27, 2009

On some days I want to be this person,
On other days I want to be another…
And though my visions of me vary through the day,
At the end of it they come and rest with you.

On some days I want to live in a studio,
On other days I’ll settle for a cottage in the hills…
And though each is tastefully done,
Neither is home, without you.

On some days I’m waiting for my prince on a white horse,
On other days I know I’ll make it, all alone…
And though my boundaries are always a blur,
You always know where to step in through.

On some days I want to zoom past months and years,
On other days I don’t want the day to end…
And though I pace in and out of real life,
All through the journey, it’s always you and me.


2 comments:

  1. hello!! :) Not sure how you found your way here... but I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete